Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We Are Nearing The Finish Line!

Can you believe there are only 5 more Days left to this campaign?

It has been a very big commitment. There has been struggles along the way, but I hope there has been many life-changing experiences too!

It's been a great journey with God! What makes this special is to have friends to motivate you and to encourage you along the way.

Don't quit! Don't give up! We are about to cross the finish-line and God's blessings are waiting for us on the other side.

(Hmmm... I think the next campaign we should do is "40 Days of Fasting". Ummm... I will have to pray hard about that one. HA!)

2 comments:

  1. 40 Days of Fasting... LOL, would probably do me some good, BRING IT ON!! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I did this commitment and I have learned so much. I feel like there are chapters I could read every day and benefit from. Thanks everyone for sharing your lives and struggles. I feel like I have gotten to know everyone even better.

    ReplyDelete